Hello Wilshire Families,
With news of the continued closure of schools for in-person learning due to the CUPE strike, preparations are now underway to prepare technology for families who require a computer. Below is an outline of the process for distribution.
Should you require a computer, please do the following:
- Please complete the Wilshire Request for Student Technology Google Form.
- Throughout Monday morning, technology will be gathered and prepared for families who have completed the request google form.
- Pick-up times for technology will be between 11:00 a.m. and 2 p.m. Please ring the bell at the front door and you will be let in to the main office.
NOTE: For intermediate students and students who have SEA equipment, they are welcome to stop by the school during this time to pick up their equipment from their lockers and learning space. They also will enter and exit the building through the front door.
Please note the following important information items:
- Any technology handed out to families is to be returned immediately upon our return to in-person learning.
- Monday, November 7th will be an Asynchronous learning day. Teachers will email out learning for students to participate in and teaching staff will be available to families/students upon request.
- If CUPE strike continues, synchronous learning will begin on Tuesday, November 8th and will continue until students return to school