Thank you so much for signing up for a time for our Wilshire Student Material Retrieval and Technology Drop off on Friday, June 25th and Monday, June 28th. As a reminder, please review.
Guidelines for Visit
- Please bring a bag or backpack to collect your child’s materials (the school will not be providing bags)
- Visits to the school must be conducted within the Public Health Guidelines and will include; physical distancing, single entry/exit point and use of hand sanitization. Further, a self-screening must be conducted prior to entering the building.
- Elementary students, a parent/guardian is to retrieve materials with your child (gr. 7/8s may attend alone)
- Ensure you know your child’s homeroom, teacher’s name and/or locker number/combination
- No additional family members, particularly children, will be allowed to enter the building
- No access to washrooms or drinking fountains
- If your child has medication at the school, it will be bagged, labeled and available for pick up.
- Desks, lockers and any other individual spaces must be cleared out, as all remaining items will be discarded. Lockers should be left open, and school locks may remain
- Family members/students will be told where to return items.