RETURN TO SCHOOL TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16!
We are looking forward to welcoming back students on Tuesday, February 16! A few reminders as we get ready to return to face to face learning. Please remember our office is staffed every morning to answer any questions you may have.
NEW MASK REQUIREMENTS!
- All students in grades 1-8 are required to wear a two layer mask (a 3 layer mask is recommended) at all times inside other than when eating and drinking. Students will be wearing masks at recess time as we cannot guarantee a 2 metre distance between students.
- Please send your child with a few masks daily. Wearing them outside in the winter weather may cause them to get damp and they will become uncomfortable. Please wash your child’s masks after use.
- It is strongly recommended that kindergarten students wear masks.
- Please send any borrowed chromebooks with your child on Feb. 16! We rely on our technology for daily classroom programming. All returned technology will be sanitized upon return. Students should take borrowed computers directly to their classroom on Tuesday morning. Please be sure to return the charger cable along with it.
- No drop-offs of student belongings, materials, lunches etc. can not be accepted.
- If you are dropping off your child late, please ring the bell and your child will enter on their own. Parents must remain outside.
Elementary Model Change: Deadline!
If you would like to switch your child to Virtual school OR return from Virtual school to Face to Face, please complete the request form by Feb. 8. The model change request form was sent to you directly from YRDSB.
Stay home! Stay safe! Stay positive!