Our virtual Wilshire Talent Showcase is coming up on the evening of December 10. Students who want to show off their talents are encouraged to share a video of 1 minute or less that will be included in our talent show.
If you want to submit a video of your child, here is how you do it:
- If using a Smartphone to record your video, turn your phone sideways (landscape). That will make sure that the video fills the screen when it is displayed on a computer screen.
- Once the video is recorded, upload it to your child’s school Google drive. Name it with your child’s name and “Talent Show”. For example, the video could be called “Kelly B and Bobby D Talent Show”.
- Once it is uploaded to the Google Drive. Click to Share it with Mr. Barlow. If you type in “Barlow”, Mr. Barlow’s account should show up: email@example.com
- Please email Mr. Barlow or send a note to school indicating that you as a parent give consent for your child’s video to appear in the talent show broadcast. If we do not have parent consent, we cannot share your child’s likeness in our broadcast.
- That’s it! You are ready to be part of our Virtual Talent Showcase
All videos must be submitted by December 1st. Get ready to celebrate our talented Wilshire students!