International and Indigenous Languages (IIL) Classes
The International and Indigenous Languages (IIL) program provides elementary and secondary students with the opportunity to speak, read and write a new language or maintain heritage language and culture. Due to the pandemic, International and Indigenous Language classes for SK to Grade 8 students will take place online, not in the school buildings. Teachers will teach live language lessons in real time using Google Classroom to provide both synchronous and asynchronous learning opportunities during the regularly scheduled language class.
Lots of information is also available on our International and Indigenous webpages. To learn more about elementary programs, click on elementary programs. Below you will find information on how to register for elementary (SK to grade 8) language classes.
- Refer to our revised brochure for the most up-to-date information about class start dates and times.
- Online registration is available to YRDSB and NON-YRDSB students:
- Login here if you have an existing Edsby account
Or, to create a new Edsby account
NOTE: Use of a laptop or desktop is highly recommended. Edsby cannot support online registration from any mobile or tablet device.
- Alternatively, if there are issues with registering through Edsby, you can complete the PDF (fillable) Elementary Paper Registration Form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our office will contact you for additional documentation if required.
- No consumable fees will be collected at this time.
More information on the elementary program and secondary credit program is available on our webpages. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (905) 884-2046 ext. 242 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in our programs.