Progress Reports will be sent home with students in SK through Grade 8 on Wednesday, November 23, 2016. Parent-Teacher Interviews for students in SK through Grade 8 will be scheduled for after school on November 24, 2016 or on the morning of November 25, 2016.
This year we will continue using an online registration system for you to book Parent-Teacher Interviews. You simply go online and select from the available 15-minute time slots (Grades Sk-6) or 10-minute time slots (Grades 7&8). You can begin to book your interviews beginning from November 16, 2016 through to November 22, 2016 midnight. Please note, interview slots are available on a first-come, first served basis.
How to Book Your Interviews:
- Log-in to School-Interviews at http://www.schoolinterviews.ca
- Enter our ‘Event Code’: ptwes
- Enter the information you’re prompted for (name, e-mail address, number of children … etc.).
- Follow the prompts to select the teacher you would like to meet with for each child, and select from the available times you would like to schedule your appointment.
- When you have completed the booking, an e-mail will be automatically sent to you with the confirmation details.
Parents can change their interview bookings, any time prior to the closing date (Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 8 am), by re-visiting the www.schoolinterviews.ca website, and using the event code. Remember to use the same name and email address you used when you made your original booking. Parents who do not have internet access or wish to change their interview times after the closing date should contact the school directly to arrange a booking with the teacher.
We hope this process streamlines the booking procedure, and supports our commitment to encourage and facilitate parent-school communication. Parent-Teacher Interviews aside, remember that you are always free to contact teachers, and we welcome opportunities to partner in the interest of you children’s learning and well-being. We look forward to seeing you at Parent-Teacher Interviews on November 24th and 25th!