Reminder to our community that the first School Council meeting and elections will be held on Monday October 5th, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. in the school staff room. Those wishing to serve on the School Council as chair or co-chair, secretary, treasurer, or as an executive member must have completed a School Council Nomination Form contained within the School Start-Up Package. Those seeking a position must be in attendance at the first meeting. It is expected that School Council Executive members attend all regularly scheduled School Council meetings and events. Please note that there are many parents and guardians who consistently attend School Council Meetings and strongly support School Council events who are not executive members. Everyone is welcome to attend and support the work of the school.
We look forward to working with the School Council this year!
- Welcome & Introductions of Attendees
- Council Nominations & Elections
- JF&CS Partnership Continues
- Kindergarten Playground Improvement Plan
- School Council Donation Letter Fundraising Campaign
- Pro-Grant Funding Approval
- School Council Fundraising & School Engagement Plan for 2015-16